Fast Start Go to purchase and buy some supplies, rum to make your guys happy. Also get weapons for your defensive units. Keep in mind that defensive units without weapons can't help in anyway. Also keep an eye on your guys happiness. It's easy to keep them happy but if you don't they will start leaving you.
Start buy making money by collecting money from your operatives to supply your crew with supplies and weapons they need.
When you get enough turns, go get some more operatives and defensive units and repeat from step 1
When you feel strong and wealthy enough.You can attack other pirates in your range. Be careful, nobody will let you attack them without revenge. This is the Sea, so kill or be killed.
Don't forget to protect part of your money in the safe or you can lose it if somebody plunders you.
Join a crew since you won't be able to survive by yourself. Otherwise start your own.
Finally, enjoy the game as much as you can and watch your back
Go to the Hire section and look for some operatives and defensive units
Each round will last 7 days to make it fair for newcomers,plus it gives everyone a better chance to win. Once the round ends everything starts over from scratch you can change your name, crew name, everything. You don't carry anything from one round to the next, this mean no money, guy's, and any turns (you'll see more about turns in the next section)
Turns & Reserves
Turns is what you use to do everything. For example: to attack someone, it requires atleast 4 turns. Every 10 minutes you will receive a certain amount of turns, depending on the rounds settings. Each round, you also start off with a given amount of reserves. Reserves are also basically turns, except reserves can be saved for later in the round until you decide to use them. If you choose you can purchase turns or subscriptions to build an even stronger Crew.
Awards are given to Pirates based on their networth ranking. So here is how networth is calculated:
Treasure Hunter($2,500) Seamen ($750) Sailors ($2,500) Crew Member($500) + Cash + Bank + Barques ($2,500) + Frigates ($5,000) + Rum ($1) + Canvas ($2) + Gun Powder ($5)
OnlinePirateGame is a simulation of life on the deep blue sea. Just like the real sea, you can join crews - a group of people who believe in the same thing, have the same ideas or just trust each other. A crew brings protection, it brings respect from other members and it gives you trust in other members. Trust and respect can save your life, but it can also get you killed. Crews have a size limit of 20 members per crew.
One of the basics of pirate life is to be able to do things your way and not end up in the bottom of the ocean. Partly this is accomplished by not doing any plundering yourself, instead paying others to do so. In order to maintain your crew under control, you'll need different types of pirates to perform all the different tasks and duties. To employ members, just use your turns and look in the place where you would find the kind of pirate you need.
Operatives are the kind of units that would work the ship and produce for you.
- Treasure Hunters - supply your guys with treasure to keep your crew happy.
- Defensive units are units that would protect you and your operatives, and would attack other pirates.
- Sailors - Strongest on the ocean.
- Seamen - are not as strong or do not have as good as a kill ratio as sailors, but you receive more when hiring so they can be used for protection
- Crew Members - Easiest to acquire, but not very good on attacking.
Having your crew happy is one of the most important things that you would be looking after. If your operatives or defensive units are not happy, they would start leaving you as soon as you ask them to work.
Your operatives need some rum and canvas to be happy. They would also need to have defensive units to protect them at work which would make them happy as well. Your operatives payroll is also a part of their happiness.
You defensive units need rum and gunpowder to be happy. They insist to have from 2 Belaying Pins to 1 Broad Sword per defensive unit to be happy with Broad Swords being the best.
In the Docks you are able to get whatever you need for your guys. Your able to buy Supplies, Weapons, and Boats. You could sell Boats for 80% of their price. You could also sell your supplies at wholesale price
- Supplies are mainly used to make your guys happy. Your defensive units need Rum and Gun Powder to be happy. Your operatives need Rum and Canvas to be happy too. Try to keep them in stock.
- Weapons are used for attacks and are important for you guys happiness. You could get Belaying Pins, Daggers, Cutlass's and Broad Swords. The more expensive the weapon, the more kills it makes.
- Boats are used to travel to other countries to plunder other Pirates. When you get your Boats you don't need to pay for transportation.
Collecting are part of your illegal activities.
- Your Treasure Hunters are used to seek out and locate the treasure and bring it back to you.
Cash and the bank
Just like the real world, you have a safe and cash you keep on hand to spend. The money you use anywhere is the cash you have on hand. However, keeping money in your pocket is risky. Another pirate can plunder you and take whatever you have there. So, depositing a part of it in the safe is smart. You are able to put 25% of your money wich will cost you 25 turns each time. Later, if you want to add more money in safebox, you would have to withdraw all the money and put 25% of all the cash you got back in the safe. You can withdraw it when you need it at anytime for free.
From your cash on hand you can also transfer money to other pirates. This can be useful if you need to pay them for hits, bribe them, or just give a cut of your plunder.
There are 5 different types of attacks. To attack a player, go to the attack or goto find the pirate you want to attack and click on his name. When you are viewing his profile, click on attack!!!. If you see Out of Range, you may not attack this pirate. OnlinePirateGame will automatically take your best pirate members armed with the best weapon you got them in order to have the most efficient attacks.
- Board there boat - Most common attack done by Pirate. Invade your enemies boat and kill his defensive units! You could also steal money if you killed enough of his defensives
- Kill Treasure Hunters - Plunder your enemies Operatives and whack his defensive units and operatives! You will be able to kill some operatives if you killed enough of his defensives
- Raid Armory - Invade your enemies armory and steal their weapons.
- Send men to plunder. - This attack is sort of like boarding there boat, except the enemy has a harder time killing your guys. You send as many men that you can that will fill your ships.
- Stealing there boats - In order to steal someones boats, you will need to make sure all of his defensive units are dead. You can only steal boats if you have enough boats and enough guys
The revenge is an option that would give you the chance to hit back when somebody attacks you. Whenever somebody attacks you, you will have a revenge (unlimited attacks) on him for 24hrs even if he is out of range or hit too much today. You could check your revenges in your mail box > revenges.
If somebody attacks you, you got a revenge on him but he will get a revenge on you as soon as you attack him back.
Traveling is used for different purposes: running away from someone that is trying to plunder you, Running to someone your trying to plunder, or traveling from and to your hometown where your crew is located.
Information Regarding Prizes
We have been asked information regarding prizes and how it will be handled out on online pirate game, we would like everyone to read this carefully and understand it please, any questions please do not hesitate to ask any member of staff.
If anyone purchases and credits or subscription this will give them supporter status on the game for 7 days, which means they can win bigger prizes of turns and Pirates that buy subscriptions will receive more turns every 10 minutes depending on their Subscription that they have purchased.
Each Subscription runs for 7 days from time of purchase and remember, if you have not cancelled your subscription it will renew automatically end of the 7 day period.
Prizes won in the game will be added into the RESERVES section start of every round, this is to prevent people from stocking up on turns at any stage and create a fair game play for everyone that plays and for all the new coming players too, once more prizes that you will receive will not be added into credits section it will be added into the RESERVES section.
Reserves that has been won will not expire by no means and you will be able to carry them onto next rounds to come, but anyone that wants to move to supporter status will have to have a subscription or purchase a turn package.
We hope this explains prizes and subscriptions to satisfaction and please contact any member of staff if you have any other questions.